🇳🇴 Chef in a high class hotel restaurant (Norway)
Akerhus, Viken, NorwayJob in Norway
We are looking for experienced chefs/cooks to work at "a la carte" restaurants of our long-standing trusted clients' hotels in the central part of Norway, together with an international team to prepare high-quality European and Scandinavian dishes.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with international colleagues and further develop your Norwegian culinary skills as well as cultural awareness of Norway.
The summer season starts in May/June and runs until September/December, therefore, there is a possibility to work not only in the summer, but if you like it, to stay on for a longer and more permanent job.
👩🏻🍳🧑🏻🍳 Job includes:
- Preparation of hot and/or cold dishes in a buffet and/or "a la carte" restaurant
- Quality assurance of food production
- Ensuring cleanliness and hygiene in the workplace.
What we expect from the candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a chef/cook;
- Command of English language;
- Experience working within Scandinavia hotels advantageous but not essential;
- Meet the demands required of a chef in a busy kitchen – versatile and working at speed without compromising standards;
- Adhering to health and safety within the hospitality sector – hygiene and cleanliness.
What we offer:
- FREE accommodation close to your workplace;
- Covered for accidents in the workplace – private supplementary insurance;
- Possibility of working with your partner if he/she also has the required experience;
- Possibility of negotiating longer term contracts beyond the season.
💡 If you cannot send your CV at the moment, you can leave your contact details by clicking on the "Apply" button and we will contact you shortly.
We do not charge for documentation preparation or translations.