Waiter/Waitress - Experienced Bartender
If you feel like a fish in the water "swimming" in the industry of hotels, restaurants, bars and dreaming about working in the Norwegian fjords, we have good offer for you!
We are looking for a vigorous, active and full of ideas bartender-waiter(ress)!
You will be responsible for:
- Guest welcoming and quality service;
- Quality preparation of coffee, alcohol and other beverages;
- Bar production orders, other administrative work;
- Help for the collective - waiters(resses) and barmen;
- Providing meals and drinks to guests and clarifying customer needs;
- Knowledge of beverage assortment;
- Accounting of bar products;
- Bar order and cleanliness, equipment maintenance;
- The order of the hall and bar and the perfect atmosphere in the hotel bar/restaurant.
- Has at least 1 year of experience in the bar / restaurant;
- Fluent English language (oral and written), Norwegian - advantage;
- You are a team and versatile colleague;
- Communicability, Discipline, Charisma, Regularity, Honesty, Responsibility.
We Offer You:
- Experience with a high-level Norwegian hotels;
- Catering and accommodation
- Pay for travel expense
- Opportunity to realize ideas and contribute to business development
💡 If you cannot send your CV at the moment, you can leave your contact details by clicking on the "Apply" button and we will contact you shortly. Alternatively, send us your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any questions, please call: +4794785077.
We do not charge for documentation preparation or translations.